Introducing the Catholic Grandparents Association into the United States.
The CGA has been very successful in a number of countries including Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Malta, the Philippines and Japan.
Now we are pleased to introduce the CGA into the States as the CGA-USA.
To introduce the CGA into the US we have met with many American clergy persons.
Now we need you in your diocese and your local parish !!!
- 2013 Nov 23 – Meeting with Timothy Cardinal Dolan’s staff at The Archdiocese of New York ‘Office of Family Life & Respect Life’ to discuss introduction and implementation of the CGA into the NY Archdiocese.
- 2013 Nov 24 – Meeting with Bishop Nicholas DiMarzo to discuss the introduction and implementation of the CGA into the Diocese of Brooklyn.
- 2013 Nov 24 – TV interview by NETNY.net with Catherine Wiley.
- 2013 – Nov 24 – Interview by the Brooklyn Diocesan newspaper, The Tablet, with Catherine Wiley.
- 2013 – Nov 24 – Sirius radio interview by Msgr. Jim Lisante with Catherine Wiley.
We invite you to become a member of the CGA-USA and/or start an affiliate branch of the CGA-USA in your local parish!!!
Catholic Grandparents Association US